Radiographers work in clinical environments using radiation based imaging and therapeutic modalities. This demanding, technical and scientific discipline requires good personal qualities and in return offers a flexible, professional career with a very high level of job satisfaction. Radiography is a career suited to people with an interest in the application of science and technology in a clinical environment.
The aim of the course is to enable the student, through a mix of theoretical and practice-based modules, to become compassionate, caring, competent and critically aware graduate nurses.
- Postgraduate training opportunities locally and abroad
- Research opportunities locally and abroad
- Academic positions in Universities, other teaching Institutions, public and private sectors both local and foreign
- Managerial positions in public and private Institutions
- Running a private radiography/radiotherapy service under supervision
- To work in the government and private sector as a specialized radiotherapist / Radiographer
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
|1000 Level||2000 Level||3000 Level||4000 Level|