Our graduates work in clinical environments using radiation based imaging and therapeutic
modalities. This demanding, technical and scientific discipline requires good personal qualities and
in return offers a flexible, professional career with a very high level of job satisfaction.
Radiography is a career suited to people with an interest in the application of science and
technology in a clinical environment.
The aim of the course is to enable the student, through a mix of theoretical and practice-based modules, to become compassionate, caring and competent graduate radiographer or a radiotherapist.
Summary of Curriculum
- Work in the government and private sector as a radiographer/radiotherapist
- Postgraduate opportunities locally and abroad
- Research opportunities locally and abroad
- Academic positions in universities, other teaching Institutions, public and private sectors both local and foreign
- Managerial positions in public and private institutions
- Entrepreneurship of a radiography/radiotherapy service unit