At the successful completion of the B.Sc in nursing degree, the students will be able to,
Demonstrate inquiry mind, and be able to perform self-directed learning and self-development
continuously throughout their career.
Provide safe and effective nursing care of a high standard in a variety of clinical settings such as
general nursing, midwifery nursing, paediatric nursing, psychiatric nursing and community health
Contribute their critical and reflective thinking, problem solving, analytical and social skills to carry
out nursing research and thereby enhance patient care
- Apply interpersonal skills to interact with diverse people in multi-cultural environments locally and
- Utilize information and communication technologies to be used in academic and professional work
- Work in collaboration with nurses and other health care professionals towards a better outcome
in patient care locally and internationally
profession to meet the national and global requirements and latest advancement in technology.
- Work in a range of paradigms besides the clinical setup such as academia, research projects and
public and private sector organizations
- Have respect towards the self, the nursing profession and be aware of professional values and
rights underpinned by the nursing code of ethics.